Living in a welcoming home in a lovely setting is everyone’s dream but what about the farm house? Maybe you have seen your dream home in magazines or saw it on the widescreen in movies or only imagine for your signature home. People of Peshawar were overjoyed when they heard about farmhouses for sale along with houses or commercial plots on an easy installment plan by the owner of Bahria Town Malik Riaz Hussain.
Farm Houses for Sale:
Bahria Town Peshawar offers farmhouses for sale in different shapes and sizes. Mostly 1kanal, 5kanal, and 10 Kanal farmhouses will be part of this mega housing project. An opportunity of living an organic life will be available here with all the luxurious facilities of life. Construction will be allowed only on 40% of your occupied land remaining 60% of the land will be used for greenery.
Bahria Town Peshawar Installment Plan enables the buyers to pay off their full payment in a quarterly installment plan that is more affordable over a couple of years. Society allows the buyer to book his residential or commercial Plot only by paying off a 20% down payment. Many people are taking advantage of this opportunity to get rid of their rental expenses. So don’t be too late and took advantage of this opportunity.
Organic Farming is also the best opportunity for those who have their own farmhouse in Bahria Town Peshawar. In clean surroundings, farmer works long and tiring days, looking after the grasses, mending fences, buying new animals, tending to their animals, and managing their business. By considering these activities we know that not only these farmhouses are beneficial for us due to residence but also for commercial purposes.