Sell Your Property

Bahria Town Phase 8 Residential Plots On Cash


 18    4
P-ID: 9652

PKR 10,500,000

Bahria Town Rawalpindi , Bahria Town Phase 8 , F1

Size:  10 Marla Street:  11 Plot #:  213
2 Marla Extra Land Paid, Possession Utility Paid, Level Plot & Solid Land, Easy Approach
 6    2
P-ID: 9642

PKR 4,300,000

Bahria Town Rawalpindi , Bahria Town Phase 8 , K

Size:  7 Marla Street:  50 Plot #:  1102
St#50, Under Develop Are, Investment opportunity Near To Park, Masjid And School.
 14    2
P-ID: 9640

PKR 6,000,000

Bahria Town Rawalpindi , Bahria Town Phase 8 , M

Size:  5 Marla Street:  12 Plot #:  282
St#12, Park Face Plot, Possession And Utility Charges Are Paid, Near To Park Masjid And Commercial.
 9    5
P-ID: 9638

PKR 7,000,000

Bahria Town Rawalpindi , Bahria Town Phase 8 , G

Size:  10 Marla Street:  11 Plot #:  315
35*70 Road Size 50 ft Wide Possession Utility Paid Level Plot Solid Land Ready to Build
 7    2
P-ID: 9632

PKR 7,600,000

Bahria Town Rawalpindi , Bahria Town Phase 8 , L

Size:  10 Marla Street:  2 Plot #:  1066
Level plot,Near to elephant junction height location,Near to zoo park and commercial.Ready for construction.
 8    2
P-ID: 9631

PKR 12,500,000

Bahria Town Rawalpindi , Bahria Town Phase 8 , P

Size:  20 Marla Street:  8 Plot #:  241
Back and front open plot with extra land,Level plot solid land,Near to express way and Mosque.
 13    2
P-ID: 9630

PKR 9,500,000

Bahria Town Rawalpindi , Bahria Town Phase 8 , I

Size:  10 Marla Street:  5 Plot #:  288
Back open plot with extra land,Near to Mosque commercial and Future world school system.
 8    2
P-ID: 9629

PKR 8,600,000

Bahria Town Rawalpindi , Bahria Town Phase 8 , I

Size:  10 Marla Street:  B/W Plot #:  1236
Boulevard back open plot,possession and utility charges paid,Height location,Level plot.
 14    5
P-ID: 9628

PKR 6,000,000

Bahria Town Rawalpindi , Bahria Town Phase 8 , F2

Size:  10 Marla Street:  24 Plot #:  1220 & 1221
Developed & Possession able Plot, Top Height Location, Level Plot and Solid Land
 13    2
P-ID: 9625

PKR 5,300,000

Bahria Town Rawalpindi , Bahria Town Phase 8 , M

Size:  5 Marla Street:  48 Plot #:  1430
boulevard paid prime location level plot Easy access from main middle ring road Near park and commercial.
 19    4
P-ID: 9616

PKR 12,000,000

Bahria Town Rawalpindi , Bahria Town Phase 8 , F4

Size:  20 Marla Street:  02a Plot #:  9
Possession utility paid Solid land Prime location Ready for constuction Near to park and masjid.
 17    4
P-ID: 9615

PKR 11,500,000

Bahria Town Rawalpindi , Bahria Town Phase 8 , P

Size:  20 Marla Street:  29 Plot #:  456
Beautiful location wide road level plot ready for construction near to park masjid and commercial.

Bahria Town Phase 8


With the main road projections of DHA phases 1-3 Bahria Town has integrated the main road network of phase 8, with on peak master planning. To connect this master planned community to main GT Road within 5 minutes an exclusive Expressway has been constructed. For offering access to the inhabitants of Bahria Town to DHA and Downtown Rawalpindi this residential project will going to prove an icing on the cake over the quick access. For enhancing the residential environment beautiful parks and waterways has been constructed here which also provides areas for recreation. An International standard Golf Course is also being designed by Golf Course designer Mr. Gene Bates close to Phase 8 of Bahria Town. Development Work in this phase is proceeding at full speed. To transform the site into a world class residential infrastructure heavy load moving equipment’s has been deployed here. 65% land is allocated to facilitate public by giving distinct amenities here and remaining 35% land is being used to form housing plots. This society will soon become a commercial and recreational hub for the inhabitants of neighboring societies like DHA. 1 canal, 5 marla and 8 marla residential plots are available in this luxurious community. It’s a best time for your investment because this is the largest phase of bahria town.