With the main road projections of DHA phases, 1-3 Bahria Town has integrated the main road network of phase 8, with on peak master planning. To connect this master-planned community to main GT Road within 5 minutes an exclusive Expressway has been constructed. For offering access to the inhabitants of Bahria Town to DHA and Downtown Rawalpindi this residential project will go to prove an icing on the cake over the quick access. For enhancing the residential environment beautiful parks and waterways have been constructed here which also provides areas for recreation. An International standard Golf Course is also being designed by Golf Course designer Mr. Gene Bates close to Phase 8 of Bahria Town. Development Work in this phase is proceeding at full speed. To transform the site into a world-class residential infrastructure-heavy load moving equipment has been deployed here. 65% of land is allocated to facilitate the public by giving distinct amenities here and the remaining 35% land is being used to form housing plots. This society will soon become a commercial and recreational hub for the inhabitants of neighboring societies like DHA. 1 canal, 5 marla and 8 marla residential plots are available in this luxurious community. It’s the best time for your investment because this is the largest phase of Bahria town.